- Professional Collection - Full text periodicals for the Professional Development Collection
- Informe (English) - Hispanic magazines with full text. Covers business, health, technology, culture, current topics and other subjects
- Informe (Spanish) - Hispanic magazines with full text. Covers business, health, technology, culture, current topics and other subjects
Offers a choice of 18 different research databases resulting in thousands of articles, many in full-text with graphics. Click on the Ebsco logo to access the entire collection list OR click on the links below to go directly to one of these six major Ebsco research databases
- Academic Search Premier - full text articles from more than 4,500 journals
- MasterFile Premier - full text reference, biographies, documents and images
- MegaFile - full text for over 19,000 publications
- GreenFile - 4,700 full text documents covering all aspects of human impact to the environment
- ebook collection - search and view the full text of ebooks
- Business Source Premier - full text business research from over 2,300 journals
GREENR - an authoritative, intuitive database that covers topics ranging from the emerging green-collar economy to enduring questions of climate change to environmental issues are shaping the future of our world
Opposing Viewpoints Resource Centeris a full-text database covering today’s hottest social issues.
ProCon.org - pros and cons of controversial issues
Student Resources in Context Designed for use by students doing in-depth research assignments. Contains reference works, biographies, essays, overviews, primary works, images, and periodical articles
American Indian History online offers thorough access to more than 15,000 years of Native American culture, history, and heritage.
BioOne BioOne provides a collection of critical, high quality titles across the biological, ecological, and environmental sciences.
Health Source: Nursing Provides access to nearly 550 scholarly full-text journals focusing on many medical disciplines, including strong coverage of nursing and allied health
The rich combination of Encyclopedia Britannica plus the Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary and Thesaurus, magazines and periodicals provides the variety of reliable resources that students need all in one database.
Thousands of essays, critical analyses, biographies, primary sources, creative works and multimedia elements make it effortless for students to research papers in history, literature, biography, science and social studies.
CAMIO® — OCLC's Catalog of Art Museum Images Online — Art from around the world in the collections of prominent museums. CAMIO highlights the creative output of cultures from prehistoric to contemporary times, and covering the complete range of expressive forms.
OCLC ebooks Provides bibliographic information for more than 5,000 electronic journals from over 70 publishers in a wide range of subject areas.
ERIC - the Education Resources Information Center. ERIC provides access to education literature to improve practice in teaching and learning.
Funk & Wagnalls New Encyclopedia and four almanacs provide research and general information in all subject areas.
Minnesota Reflections brings you nearly 31,000 images and documents shared by more than 95 cultural heritage organizations across the state. This site offers a broad view of Minnesota's history for students and instructors.
General Science Collection A customized selection of science journals offering over 1,650,00 articles updated daily!
Theses, Dissertations & Proceedings Access scholarly records and publications from institutions across the world by searching these OCLC-sponsored databases.
Points of View Reference Full-text database designed to provide students with a series of essays that present multiple sides of over 250 current issues.
Alternative HealthWatch Focuses on the many perspectives of complementary, holistic, and integrated approaches to health care and wellness.