Register for Courses
Click on one of the above links to register for Virginia or Eveleth Campus Courses. Contact an advisor if you have questions 218-749-7750 (Virginia) or 218-744-7506 (Eveleth)Bookstore - Visit the Bookstore for a complete list or books
ONLINE REGISTRATION is for you, if you:
- Are currently enrolled at MRC, or are accepted to MRC and have received a Norse ID and PIN (Personal Identification Number) at orientation, and
- Have met with your advisor and been assigned a current term advisor code
- Are not currently a PSEO (post-secondary enrollment option) student
To use this service, you will need:
- Norse I.D. and PIN
- Current Advisor Code
- Course ID number for each course you select (a lookup table is provided or you can check the online schedule link below for current schedule information)
- Note: Your PIN is your electronic signature. You are responsible for all commitments made through the use of your PIN. Please do not share it with others.
When you use your PIN, you are accepting the following terms:
- You agree to follow written policies as covered in MRC's Student Handbook
- You are liable for payment of all classes for which you are registered at 4:30 pm on the 5th class day of any semester.
- By confirming this registration, for any semester, you are accepting any financial and academic obligations incurred as a result of this transaction. Failure to pay will result in your debt being referred to the State of Minnesota collection agency (Minnesota Department of Revenue, Collection Division) or a private collection agency. If this happens, you agree to reimburse us the fees of any collection agency, which may be based on a percentage at a maximum of 40% of the debt, and all costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, we incur in such collection efforts.
- You also authorize Mesabi Range College, and their respective agents and contractors, to contact you regarding your debt request, including repayment of your debt, at the current or any future number that you provide for you cellular phone or other wireless device using automated telephone dialing equipment or artificial or pre-recorded voice or text messages.
- Adds/Drops must be done in person or through web registration
- Please see your advisor before adding and/or dropping any classes
- See policy on drop/adds in your Student Handbook