You are about to access the Mesabi Range Community & Technical College Online Application for Admission
BEFORE you begin, please note the following: (Please PRINT this page for future reference)
- Send us your official high school transcript or GED transcript
- Official college transcripts from non-MnSCU schools need to be sent to Mesabi Range Enrollment Office
- Complete the free application for Federal student aid (FAFSA)
Instructions for Applying Online
STEP ONE: Complete and submit the online application. As part of this process, please be sure to select a major. If you do not select a major, you will be ineligible to receive financial aid.
STEP TWO: Login to your account periodically to check the status of your application. Additionally, you should receive a letter from Mesabi Range Community & Technical College within two weeks of submission.
STEP THREE: To better serve you please include your birthdate.
Please let us know if you have any difficulty with creating an account, logging in, completing or submitting an application, or viewing your application status. If you experience any difficulties or would like more information, please contact our Enrollment Services Office, Virginia Campus at 218-749-0313 or 1-800-657-3860, you can also email email@example.com or the Eveleth Campus at 218-744-7506 or 1-800-657-3860, you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Students may not use this application, please see the International Student Admissions page for more information.
Post Secondary Enrollment Option
Post Secondary Enrollment Option Students are required to submit the following forms immediately upon completion of the online application:
- PSEO Notice of Student Registration (this form must be completed EACH semester)
- High school transcripts (request your high school to send official transcript directly to Mesabi Range). Students planning to attend during their junior year must have a 3.0 cumulative GPA. Students planning to attend during their senior year must have a 2.5 cumulative GPA
- College or technical school transcripts (if applicable). Have your official transcripts sent directly to Mesabi Range
- Consent for Release of Information Form (submit with application)
If you are not seeking a degree, diploma or certificate from Mesabi Range Community & Technical College but wish to take a class or two, you may enroll as a non-degree seeking student.
Click here to enroll as a non-degree seeking student.
Please mail completed forms to:
Mesabi Range Community & Technical College
1001 West Chestnut Street
Virginia, MN 55792