You are about to access the Mesabi Range College Online Application for Admission
BEFORE you begin, please note the following:
- Send us your official high school transcript or GED transcript
- Official college transcripts from non-MnSCU schools need to be sent to Mesabi Range Enrollment Office
- Complete the free application for Federal student aid (FAFSA)
- Complete the Immunization Form
- Minnesota Law (M.S. 135A14) requires that all students born after 1956 and enrolled in a public or private post-secondary school in Minnesota be immunized against diptheria, tetanus, measles, mumps, and rubella, allowing for certain specified exemptions. This form is designed to provide the school with the information required by law and will be available for review by the Minnesota Department of Health and the local community health board.
Instructions for Applying Online
Step 1: Complete and submit the online application. Mesabi Range College is an open enrollment college. However, admissions to specific programs and individual courses require prerequisites and admissions requirements.
Step 2: Application submission. Once the application has been submitted you will receive a letter from Mesabi Range College within two weeks of applying. The letter you receive will inform you of your admissions status.
Step 3: To help us identify you within the system please include your date of birth and/or social security number when prompted after submitting your application.
NO APPLICATION FEE REQUIRED.
Please let us know if you have any questions or difficulty with creating an account, logging in, completing or submitting an application.
Please contact our Enrollment Services Office:
Virginia Campus at 218-749-0313 or 1-800-657-3860, you can also email email@example.com.
Eveleth Campus at 218-744-7506 or 1-800-657-3860, you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Students may not use this application, please see the International Student Admissions page for more information.
Post Secondary Enrollment Option
Post Secondary Enrollment Option Students may not use this application, please see the PSEO page for more information.
If you are not seeking a degree, diploma or certificate from Mesabi Range College but wish to take a class or two, you may enroll as a non-degree seeking student.
Click here to enroll as a non-degree seeking student.
Please mail completed forms to:
Mesabi Range College
1001 West Chestnut Street
Virginia, MN 55792