Welcome to the Alpine Village at Mesabi Range College!
Each apartment has 4 bedrooms with a single bed, desk chair and lock on each door to secure valuables; two bathrooms; a full kitchen with stove, refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave; living room with couch, chairs and end table. Each bedroom is equipped with telephone jacks.
RENT CHARGES FOR 2014/2015 ACADEMIC YEAR
- $1,998/Semester-single student per bedroom
$1,747/Semester-two students per bedroom
RENT CHARGES FOR SUMMER
- Rates of $113 per semester includes wireless Internet, washer & dryer and resident life fee.
- A $300 damage deposit is required to reserve a space in Alpine Village.
- A minimum 14 day notice is required before moving out at end of the semester or there will be a $100 deducted from your deposit.
- Fall Semester rent 8/25/14 through 12/19/14.
Spring Semester rent 1/12/15 through 5/15/15.
Additional charges apply to early arrivals.
- Wireless Internet
- Frisbee golf
- Sand volleyball court
What should I bring?
Alpine Village Furnishings
Pets are not allowed in college housing facilities with the exception of fish in an aquarium.
Alcohol and Tobacco Policy
Off Campus Housing Resources
Additional housing options can be found in the Mesabi Daily News at http://www.virginiamn.com/classifieds/housing/rent/
For students that do not bring cars with them to Mesabi Range, there are transportation options available to get around.
Arrowhead Transit - This service will bring students around St. Louis County for an affordable cost.
Jefferson Lines - This service is available to bring students to places such as the Minneapolis airport.
ZimRide - Ridesharing, carpooling, and buses