School, course, program and degree requirement inforamtion
Course transfer equivalency details
My Courses and Create a Plan sections
- The student must begin the process in u.select (www.transfer.org)
- They will see 'Import Courses' as an option in the 'Courses' and 'Add Courses' areas of u.select if they choose any MnSCU school as an institution from which they have coursework
- When the student selects 'Import', they are taken to the chosen school's eServices portal
- Once they successfully authenticate with their Student ID and PIN, all their credit courses for that school, including in-progress courses, are sent to u.select
- Students must separately log in and authenticate in eServices for each MnSCU school where they have coursework and must Logout of each eServices session before proceeding to the next school. NOTE: LOGGING OUT AFTER EACH eSERVICES SESSION IS CRITICAL!!!
- Students must create a free u.select account in order to save their portfolio of courses from one login to the next.
Complete information on how this works is found in the documentation at:
Step-by-step Transfer and First Steps Action Plans
Database of transfer articulation agreements
Contact information for transfer specialists
Online degree tools and resources
Skills and interests assessments
Minnesota school and training details
Step-by-step goal setting and career planning
Short-term training and degree options
Need more information? Please contact Becky Stevinson email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone 218-749-7762, Transfer Specialist or you can can also contact your advisors with transfer questions.