Campus Safety Center
The safety of Mesabi Range College students, faculty, and staff is a primary concern. Located on this page is all of the information students, faculty, staff, and visitors may need to be safe on the Eveleth Campus or the Virginia Campus.
If you perceive your emergency to be life-threatening,
CALL 9-1-1 IMMEDIATELY
Emergency Alert System - https://www.mesabirange.edu/about/emergency-info-plan
Campus Eye - https://www.mesabirange.edu/about/campus-safety/
Campus Security Authority (Clery Act) Training and Reports - https://www.mesabirange.edu/about/campus-safety/campus-security-authorities
Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) Policy - https://www.mesabirange.edu/about/campus-policies/ferpa-policy
- Sexual Violence Resources - https://www.mesabirange.edu/college-services/sexual-violence-resources
- On-campus Counseling – https://www.mesabirange.edu/college-services/counseling-services
MRC Emergency Response Team - attached
- 1B.3 Sexual Violence Policy Procedure - https://www.minnstate.edu/board/policy/1b03.html
- 1B.3.1 Response to Sexual Violence- https://www.minnstate.edu/board/procedure/1b03p1.html
- Missing Student Procedure- https://www.mesabirange.edu/assets/sites/mesabi/uploads/assets/uploads/Missing_Student_Procedure__6-2019.pdf
If this is an emergency, please call 9-1-1.
- The Campus Eye is available for students, faculty, staff, and/or community members to report issues related to sexual violence, campus safety, and/or facilities-related issues.
Always call 9-1-1 in the event of an emergency!
Campus Security Authority Training
Campus Security Reports
Minnesota State Policy & Procedure
Sexual Violence Prevention Training - SVPT
This course was created to help students, faculty, and staff ensure a safe environment for learning, working, and collaborating. The course will provide you with information regarding crimes such as sexual assault, rape, dating and relationship violence, stalking, and sexual harassment. By completing this course, you will increase your ability to work and learn in a safe and healthy environment. Completion of this course is required for all new students by the State of Minnesota.