Mesabi Range College is situated in Northern Minnesota on the Historic Mesabi Iron Range. One college with two campuses located in Virginia and Eveleth, Minnesota. Our Eveleth campus houses most of our technical programs while the Virginia campus has our liberal arts courses.
Local communities enjoy numerous heritage festivals throughout the year and have many museums and recreational areas to enjoy. Our Continuing Education / Custom Training courses through Advanced Minnesota, such as firefighter training and motorcycle training help blend the unique backgrounds of local communities.
Look around the Iron Range Tourism Bureau website to see everything the Iron Range has to offer!
Local attractions include:
- The U. S. Hockey Hall of Fame
- Giants Ridge Golf & Ski Resort
- Soudan Underground Mine Tours
- The International Wolf Center
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy the local Off Highway Vehicle Recreation Area
- Plan a trip into the over one million acres of Boundary Waters Canoe Area
- Enjoy the races at the Hibbing Raceway
No matter what you enjoy, we have something for you.