- Grad Follow-up Summary
- Fall to Spring Retention Chart
- Fall to Fall Retention Chart
- Student Success-Accountability Metrics
- CCSSE 2019 Benchmark
- CCSSE 2019 Excecutive Summary
- Strategic Plan
- Student Right-To-Know Graduation and Transfer-Out Rates 2017 Cohort
- Institution Performance Measures
- Mesabi Retention Graduation Completion Rates Spring 2021
Mesabi Range is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools and is part of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System (Minnstate).
Mesabi Range College is a progressive, student-focused institution, located in the heart of northeastern Minnesota, preparing diverse learners for fulfilling careers, college transfer, and lives of intellectual curiosity and discovery.
Mesabi Range College will lead northeastern Minnesota in accessible, innovative, and high-quality educational and training opportunities.
- Excellence: Mesabi Range College provides learners innovative instruction, timely curriculum, and rigorous standards.
- Diversity: Mesabi Range College promotes cultural awareness and supports underrepresented students.
- Opportunity: Mesabi Range College offers comprehensive and creative learning experiences in liberal arts, technical fields, and student life.
- Community: Mesabi Range College values and encourages mutual engagement with the community.
- Innovation: Mesabi Range College responds to education and training needs through emerging technology, online, distance learning, and satellite programs.
- Self-Reflection: Mesabi Range College engages in progressive planning and continuous improvement through ongoing assessment.
- Professional Development: Mesabi Range College supports and encourages the professional growth of faculty and staff to ensure high-quality instruction and services.
- Partnership: Mesabi Range College fosters relationships with local, regional and global business and education partners.