Alternative Health Watch Focuses on the many perspectives of complementary, holistic, and integrated approaches to health care and wellness.
BioOne BioOne provides a collection of critical, high quality titles across the biological, ecological, and environmental sciences.
EBSCO offers a choice of 18 different research databases resulting in thousands of articles, many in full-text with graphics.
- Academic Search Premier - full text articles from more than 4,500 journals
- Business Source Premier - full text business research from over 2,300 journals
- ebook collection - search and view the full text of ebooks
- GreenFile - 4,700 full text documents covering all aspects of human impact to the environment
- MasterFile Premier - full text reference, biographies, documents and images
- MegaFile - full text for over 19,000 publications
Encyclopedia Britannica dictionary and thesaurus, magazines and periodicals provides the variety of reliable resources that students need all in one database.
ERIC - the Education Resources Information Center. ERIC provides access to education literature to improve practice in teaching and learning.
General Science Collection - A customized selection of science journals offering over 1,650,00 articles updated daily!
Health Source: Nursing Provides access to nearly 550 scholarly full-text journals focusing on many medical disciplines, including strong coverage of nursing and allied health
Journal Collections - Search topic, title, citation and abstract. Many articles are full text.
- Informe (English) - Hispanic magazines with full text. Covers business, health, technology, culture, current topics and other subjects
- Informe (Spanish) - Hispanic magazines with full text. Covers business, health, technology, culture, current topics and other subjects
- Professional Collection - Full text periodicals for the Professional Development Collection
Minnesota Reflections brings you nearly 31,000 images and documents shared by more than 95 cultural heritage organizations across the state. This site offers a broad view of Minnesota's history for students and instructors.
Points of View Reference Full-text database designed to provide students with a series of essays that present multiple sides of over 250 current issues.
ProCon.org - pros and cons of controversial issues
ProQuest - Powerful, comprehensive, and easy-to-navigate search environment. It's a better way to search, find, use, and share information.
Student Resources in Context Designed for use by students doing in-depth research assignments. Contains reference works, biographies, essays, overviews, primary works, images, and periodical articles.
Theses, Dissertations & Proceedings Access scholarly records and publications from institutions across the world by searching these OCLC-sponsored databases.