How to login to your online course:
- Go to: https://mr.learn.minnstate.edu/
- Login: use your StarID user name and password (Activate using the information above and then use your StarID and password for your campus email, eservices and more!
- If you are unable to log in or need help, please contact email@example.com or 218-780-4829!
Q1. I forgot my StarID and/or password?
Go to: Forgot StarID and/or password and you will be able to retrieve the information.
Q2. I need help! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q3. tutorial for D2L Log-in.
Q4. Is their Documentation or a Video guide I can watch?
Mesabi Range Student Email
Microsoft Office for Education (O365) provides students, faculty and staff with free email, sites, online document editing and storage, IM (Instant Messaging), and web conferencing through Skype. (Email is the official source of communication for Mesabi Range College.)
Easy steps to start using your new campus email:
Step 1: Activate your StarID by clicking the button below and following the instructions (please remember your StarID and password as you will use it for your campus email and eServices). Follow the link for a step-by-step guide to activating your StarID: Activation Guide
Step 2: Wait five minutes for your StarID to process and then select the button below to login to your Microsoft Office 365 email.
MRC students will login to email/O365 as follows:
Step 3: Use your new StarID to access your new O365 Email - email@example.com
Click here for instructions on how to change your primary e-mail address that you send from.
1. How do I log in to my new email? Your email address will remain the same, only logging into your email will change (note the highlighted address to use).
Students: your StarID@go.minnstate.edu, with your StarID password
2. What is my email address? Has it changed or is it the same?
Students: firstname.lastname@example.org Example: email@example.com
Mobile Device Setup:
Office 2016 Setup:
Install Office 2016 on your PC or Mac 305.70 KB
Change your username in Outlook 507.89 KB
Change your username in Skype 572.08 KB
Change your username in OneDrive 536.41 KB
Change your Outlook Address List 257.06 KB
Sharing your Calendar in Outlook 2016 321.22 KB
Sharing your Calendar in O365 551.69 KB
Setup OneDrive on your Computer 507.36 KB
Office Training Center
See what's new: Office 2016
Learn by scenario
Office 365 scenario-based training provides inspirational tutorials to show you how you and your team can transform the way you work. We’ll show you how to save your files to the cloud, so you can access them from anywhere, on almost any device. We’ll also demonstrate how you can use Office 365 to work together as a team to share files and co-edit documents stored in the cloud.
Get it done from anywhere
- Anywhere access and file sharing with OneDrive for Business
- Collaborate with team content using SharePoint Online
Run more effective meetings
Email and calendar on the go
Bring Your Team Together
Common Downloadable Plug-ins:
- Adobe Reader - This allows you to read pdf (portable document format) files.
- Adobe Flash Player
- Windows Media Player
- VLC media player
- OpenOffice: Freeware http://www.openoffice.org/
- Visit Dell Today: www.DELL.COM/MESABI.
ATT Discounts: Mention discount code: FAN3622874 CLICK HERE
Spyware Removal Tools
You can download free Spyware Removal Tools for personal use from the following website's:
https://www.adaware.com/antivirus Download Ad-Aware Free
https://www.safer-networking.org/products/spybot-free-edition/ Download SpyBot Search and Destroy
Please note the above links take you to third-party software vendors not associated with Mesabi Range College. The software is not supported by the MRC IT staff, please install at your own discretion.