Types of Aid - Other Grants

Department of Rehabilitation Services (DRS)

  • For students with disabilities
  • Call (218) 742-9159 for information

State Indian Scholarships and Tribal Grants

  • For students of American Indian Heritage
  • Contact Financial Aid Office for specific tribal application and state application

Jobs and Training

  • Retraining funds for need students in one or two year occupational programs
  • Jacky Bird
    Career Counselor
    NE MN Office of Job Training
    820 N. 9th Street
    Virginia, MN 55792
    (218) 735-6103

ALLISS Foundation

  • Student has 1-12 credits left to graduate.
  • Student is enrolled in A.A., A.S., A.A.S., and MnTC courses designed to transfer to baccalaureate programs.
  • Student has a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
  • Student has not completed 150% of the credit length of their program.
  • Student has not received a previous undergraduate degree.
  • Completed FAFSA (required to show insufficient funds or ineligibility for grants.)
  • Click here to print the grant application.