Department of Rehabilitation Services (DRS)
- For students with disabilities
- Call (218) 742-9159 for information
State Indian Scholarships and Tribal Grants
- For students of American Indian Heritage
- Contact Financial Aid Office for specific tribal application and state application
Jobs and Training
- Retraining funds for need students in one or two year occupational programs
- Jacky Bird
NE MN Office of Job Training
820 N. 9th Street
Virginia, MN 55792
- Student has 1-12 credits left to graduate.
- Student is enrolled in A.A., A.S., A.A.S., and MnTC courses designed to transfer to baccalaureate programs.
- Student has a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Student has not completed 150% of the credit length of their program.
- Student has not received a previous undergraduate degree.
- Completed FAFSA (required to show insufficient funds or ineligibility for grants.)
- Click here to print the grant application.