Workforce Development Scholarship: Practical Nursing
Mesabi Range College is proud to announce a scholarship opportunity for new students enrolling in the Practical Nursing program fall semester 2020. Practical Nursing is a two-semester technical program devoted to “hands-on” skills training preparing graduates for a career in a high demand field. For more information about this program, visit our website: http://www.mesabirange.edu/programs/practical-nurs...
Mesabi Range College will be awarding - $2,500 Practical Nursing Scholarships
To be eligible for a scholarship, students need to:
- Apply for admission to Mesabi Range College
- Must be a Minnesota resident.
- Must be enrolled in at least nine credits and maintain a 2.0 GPA.
- Register for fall semester 2020 first semester Practical Nursing. (note: funds will be distributed over two terms)
- Complete the following scholarship application: Workforce Development Scholarship Application
- If you have not done so already, submit your high school transcript and college transcript(s), if applicable, to Mesabi Range College, Enrollment Services, P.O. Box 648, Eveleth, MN 55734-0648.
July 24, 2020 is the deadline for all applications. Notification of awards will be fall 2020.
If you have questions or would like to visit the Practical Nursing program, please contact
Rosanne Omersa at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-744-7506.