Workforce Development Scholarship: Welding Scholarship
Mesabi Range College is proud to announce a scholarship opportunity for new students enrolling in the Welding program fall semester 2020. For more information about this program, visit our website: https://www.mesabirange.edu/programs/welding-technology/
Mesabi Range College will be awarding - $2,500 Welding Scholarship
To be eligible for a scholarship, students need to:
- Apply for admission to Mesabi Range College
- Must be a Minnesota resident.
- Must be enrolled in at least nine credits and maintain a 2.0 GPA.
- Register for fall semester 2020. (note: funds will be distributed over two terms)
- Complete the following scholarship application: Workforce Development Scholarship Application
- If you have not done so already, submit your high school transcript and college transcript(s), if applicable, to Mesabi Range College, Enrollment Services, P.O. Box 648, Eveleth, MN 55734-0648.
July 24, 2020 is the deadline for all applications. Notification of awards will - fall 2020.
If you have questions or would like to visit, please contact
Rosanne Omersa at email@example.com or 218-744-7506.